What do we do?
Chichester Wellbeing are here to help. We offer free, friendly advice and support and we could help you or your loved one to improve your health and wellbeing. We provide guidance and support with things like becoming more active, losing weight, healthy eating, managing stress or anxiety, emotional wellbeing, reducing alcohol intake, or stopping smoking.
Wellbeing Advisors help people to make small changes to their lifestyle. Book in for a free one-to-one appointment or Wellbeing MOT to discuss any healthy lifestyle changes you would like to make and signpost you to appropriate support. They can also attend groups and talks to offer information and advice. The Wellbeing Advisors use body analyser scales to measure weight, BMI and body fat percentage as well as your hydration levels.
Our Chichester Wellbeing Service Booklet 2020 (PDF, 1.60 MB - new window) gives more details about the services we offer. (This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology but more details of services are listed below).
Other services we provide:
- Family Wellbeing - Chichester Wellbeing offer individual, tailored sessions for you and your family which provides support and guidance about eating more healthily and being more active as a family. For more information, visit our Family Wellbeing page.
- Home Energy Advisor - This free and friendly service aims to make your home more comfortable, energy efficient, and save you money. For more information, visit our Wellbeing Home page.
- Pre-Diabetes sessions - A free 3 hour session with information and advice on how you can slow or eliminate the development of Type 2 diabetes. For more information, visit our Pre-diabetes prevention page.
- Weight Loss Workshops - These workshops are focused on healthy eating and will educate you about food, helping you to lose weight and keep it off! For more information, visit our Weight loss workshops page.
- Wellbalanced Workshops - These workshops are designed to help people who are worried about falling or who may have had a fall in the past, to keep steady and stay on their feet. They include a lesson on the 6 main exercises that will help balance. For more information, visit our Wellbalanced page.
If you would like to book in for a one-to-one appointment or a Wellbeing MOT or just get more information, please call Chichester Wellbeing on 01243 521041 or email the team.