The Family Wellbeing programme includes 10 FREE one-to-one sessions with a Wellbeing Specialist who will be your nutritional advisor, physical activity coach and provide support and motivation.
During the sessions you will:
• Learn the basics of nutrition in a fun and interactive way.
• Learn lots of quick and easy recipes, try new foods and design meal plans.
• Increase physical activity levels in a fun and easy way.
• Learn different games and physical activities that you can do at home or out and about.
• Build confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
Chichester Wellbeing offer individual, tailored sessions for you and your family. We could organise for you to meet with our Family Wellbeing Leader Caroline for weekly sessions for 10 weeks. Caroline provides support and guidance about eating more healthily and being more active as a family, while building confidence and having fun at the same time! We can offer the sessions at a time and day that suits you.